- Open the two impression putty containers.
- Set a timer for four (4) minutes.
- For 30 seconds, fold and mix together the two putties, like you would with clay or play-doh. There should be no streaks when putty is well mixed.
- Roll mixed putty into a snake-like shape and place this in the correctly sized impression tray.
- Wash your hands to prepare for taking your upper arch impression.
- Start Step 7 with at least 3:00 left on the timer.
- Keeping your lips outside of the impression tray, firmly press the impression tray against your upper teeth. Place your thumbs on your molars to press the tray. Press until the tray is stopped by your teeth.
- After time has elapsed, remove impression tray from your mouth.
- Rinse under faucet and place entire impression tray inside plastic bag.
- Repack all used and unused materials in shipping box. Use enclosed shipping label to return all materials to METATOOTH LLC via USPS.